Monday, January 9, 2012

Follow Up

Anyway the end of that story is I of course actually did go out today and did all the job stuff, and it was uneventful as usual. But still I feel like I'm in a really good place with stuff and have thought about everything a lot so that's nice. But after you've been banging your head against a wall long enough, and absolutely nothing happens- like there's not even a scuff. You'd think the wall would have the decency to like at least have a scratch or some chipped paint by now but really, nothin'. It's just frustrating no matter what. Also on my way home I got some free bread from this totally awesome fancy bakery, like a whole loaf, totally randomly. Because it's P-land. AND there were some trees flowering downtown....But whatever pfffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment