Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oregon is weird

So, in Oregon you have to get a "food handlers license" to be around other people's food.
This involves reading a handbook and taking an online test.
I will now quote to you one of the ACTUAL test questions:

"The best way to help an adult who is choking is to grab their shoulders from behind and shake real hard."
(please select true or false)

1 comment: